Friday, August 16, 2013

Release day :: Steampunks

Good morning! Everyone :) Yay.. time for a new release here at Mad for Markers.

Whilst at the Papercraft show at Penrith earlier this year I was speaking to a lady about my images and she said she didn't "do cute" and I should do some Steampunk images .. so I  got to studying and sketching .. and here's the result - Today's release... thing is I can't seem to not do cute so we have a couple of cute Steampunkers ...

Rhys has a NEW (pretty awesome) guitar ... Blankina has created this great card with him ...



Taya has gotten into the spirit of Steampunk with her funky outfit ... Aren't those wings Fab!!
Nicole has used her for this lovely Filofax insert :D 


And I (Sammi) have used Taya and Rhys on a card here.. along with some G45 paper AND handmade cog paper using the new Cog stencil ... Available in the M4M store here


Ryan and Brianna wanted in on the action so here they are in their finest Steampunk gear..
The cogs have been cut out on the Silhouette and I will provide a FREE file to anyone interested :D Just email me :D


Here is one more creation using Steampunk Rhys AND the Silhouette cut cogs.



One random person who leaves a comment on this blog AND both Blankina and Nicole's blog posts for this new release will win the new images! Drawn Monday 19th :D

3 comments:

Bee Jay said...

good to see you're up and running again Sammi!

Blankina said...

Super cool images Sammi, weldone and great cards ladies..
Hugs Blankina

Jennifer Scull said...

great images! love the cards made with them! :)